Department: QA Dept.
Report To: QA Manager
- Organize & utilize the resources to control quality effectively and efficiently.
- Make sure garments made in China could meet customer satisfaction.
Degree or diploma of technical college.
Major in Textile technology or similar major is preferable.
- Must have in depth knowledge of knit/woven production processes, inspection techniques, and size specification/grade development.
- Working knowledge of testing equipment and methodology, industry, testing practices and criteria, consumer and client acceptance levels for quality and fit.
- Must be familiar with AQL standards.
- At least 10 years working experience of quality control in garment field, 2 years managerial experience in high level ladies’ fashion for US or EU market is preferable.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- Good consulting negotiation and communication skills.
- Adoptability to working in different cultures.
- Ability to plan, organize and control.
- Must be able to travel extensively.
- Assist QA Manager to command and monitor the QC team to conduct PP meeting, inline and final inspections, communicate with merchandising department as well as suppliers to solve any problems during bulk production and inspection.
- Assist QA Manager to monitor the productivity and accuracy of the QC staff. And analyze QC’s workload, working performance, claim rate at monthly basis, set the objective for QC team to get improvement.
- Implement procedures to improve the timeliness of garment delivery when needed, follow up bulk production status, while maintaining high quality standards.
- Cope with claim or complain from both HQ & client, work out settlement and follow up CAP (Corrective Action Plan) with factories.
- Analyze quality performance for each factory at monthly basis and provide the solutions for factories to improve.
- Provide regular training to QC as well as factories.
- Direct accountability for achieving mutually agreed-upon objective.
- Direct accountability for any quality assurance negligence determined to exist in any vendor claims filed.
- Share accountability in the technical training and development of QC staff.
- Share responsibility for assessment of vendor capabilities.
- Reports to QA Manager.
- Works closely with Merchandising team and New York team.
- Maintains effective business relationships with vendors.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.