Our client is global leading player in specialty ingredients and materials field, who thrive on developing practical, innovative, and elegant solutions to complex problems in applied chemistry.
Plant size: 130 people
Reporting to: Global Vice President Manufacturing
- Lead and manage the plant operations with full compliance
- Safely and effectively implement the production goals
- Build the professional team with competent and inspired talents
- Contribute to the global manufacturing team activities
- Direct and coordinate plant operations in line with the company strategies, guidelines and policies
- Be responsible for the overall plant production goals on quality, quantity and other key indicators
- Manage relationship with authorities and local government
- Execute corporate EHS standards and ensure continuous safe practice
- Build, develop and motivate a cohesive team for the plant
- Lead the team to continuously work on improvement projects for maximizing the safety, improving equipment availability and reliability, decreasing the operation cost
- Collaborate effectively with related internal business partners and functional partners
- Involve and contribute to the global manufacturing and engineering team and projects
- Bachelor degree and above, with major in chemical engineering, chemistry, environment and other chemical related ones
- Over 8 years management experiences in complex chemical manufacturing plant
- Good knowledge in equipment is an advantage
- Working experiences in multi-national chemical companies
- Proficient in Chinese and English communication
Competencies and skills:
- Planning and organizing
Helping individuals or team complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources. Identifying problems or issues and then drawing conclusions by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information.
- Delegation and Empowerment
Achieving results and building capability by assigning task and decision-making responsibilities to individuals or teams with clear boundaries, support and follow-up.
- Coaching and influencing
Achieving agreement to ideas or plans through effective people involvement. Addressing performance problems by providing specific factual feedback, encourage ownership of the solution, and establishing progress measurement.
- Being authentic and ethical, always
If you are interested in this opportunity, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org