Job Title: Chief Information Officer (CIO)
Location: New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Establish the company’s technical vision and leads all aspects of the company’s IT division.
Effectively utilize key systems and processes to meet the organizational goals and objectives.
- Supervise the day-to-day operations of the IT Division (40~50 members) that includes 2-3 Applications teams, Infrastructure Team, and IT Project Team.
- Envision the company’s strategic systems infrastructure direction, development and future growth.
- Work in a consultative fashion with other Executive Leadership and Sr. Management, as an adviser of technologies that may improve staff efficiency and effectiveness. Track, analyze and monitor IT performance metrics.
- Attract, recruit, and retain talent while providing mentoring and coaching for staff development.
- Develop and implement information security policies, procedures and standards for the organization based on industry regulations and applicable best practices.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience in software engineering management and product design/management and IT Infrastructure.
- Experience with both shared and outsourced solutions, as well as support of in-house information and communication systems in a multi-site client server environment.
- Broad technical expertise that will inspire and encourage creative, collaborative problem solving with internal teams.
- Must be comfortable in an environment where limited support or information may be available. Able to navigate seamlessly between setting a strategy and executing/implementing.
- Exceptional people and organizational leadership, with a track record of leading high performing teams. Able to attract, inspire and retain all levels of talent.
- Strong interpersonal, presentation and negotiating skills.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent; Master’s Degree preferred.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.