This employer is a well-known international financial service organization with sizable and expanding global service operation team set in south China.
This role is accountable for providing the best fit Analytics Solutions to varied projects for financial crime-applied analytics functions. Leading team to get involved in providing Analytics solutions to Complex Investigations, Intelligence & Analytics Systems Delivery, Transaction Monitoring, Network Analysis etc. across lines of businesses and geographies within the organization.Responsibilities:• Drive conceptualization, design solution and execution through effective Team / Project management. Analytical solutions will include statistical techniques (if required) to provide insight into the changing dynamics of FCR activities; Execute the assigned projects/ analysis as per the agreed timelines and with accuracy and quality through involvement in any or all of the following activities • Perform regular analysis of data and provide multi-dimensional views of the data ; design and deploy visualizations to facilitate senior management decision making at tactical as well as strategic level• Leverage consulting skills to identify process improvement opportunities and demonstrate the value proposition of analytical solutions amongst stakeholders • Perform R&D on available data to come up with new and enhanced analysis of data; leverage advanced statistical/ math modelling where required to provide future state analysis and participate in proactive strategy building • Maintain regular communication with business to understand changes in requirements, feedbacks and recommendations• Ensure adherence with all the applicable compliance policies (Data security policy, AML, operational risk, Functional manual, Group Compliance Manual, Audit recommendations, Internal Control requirements, regulatory guidelines etc.) and business standards of Organization as applicable. Take timely action on Audit comments and be able to demonstrate compliance with Internal controls
• Bachelor or above degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Economics or any other quantitative discipline. Fluency of English speaking is a must.
• 10+ years of experience of working in Analytics (financial services industry will be preferred) with excellent data engineering skills using SQL, Python/R, Hive/Scala/Spark;
• Experience in developing & delivering complex mathematical, statistical, econometric and/or ML/AI solutions
• Experience in managing Global projects with stakeholders spread across various geographies.
• Understanding of regulatory implications and relevance in model risk management
• Significant experience in managing projects and teams, both direct and matrix
• Strong stakeholder management skills with proven record
Please go to Mavis via +862028298687 for more details and it will be appreciated you can send your update resume to firstname.lastname@example.org