Our client is a European Company (WOFE) specialized in technical products applied for bathrooms.
To speed up their ambitious in Asian Region, they are looking for an Overseas Sales Manager based in Shanghai.
Position: Overseas Sales Manager
Work location: Shanghai
- Identify, develop and manage sales partners (distributors/dealers) in designated East ASIA Countries, namely, Taiwan, Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand.
- Follow-up and coordinate the ordering and payment process between European Office and Asian Customers.
- Execute the Sales/marketing activity achieve the monthly/quarterly/yearly sales target:
- Organize and takes part in technical seminar and exhibitions, promoting the company Brand and its Develop and manage identified social digital marketing tools for this sales AREA.
- Maintains relationships with distributors; designing firm; decoration company, enhance the company brand influence in relative market.
- Other Sales relative duties as assigned.
Qualification and Experience Expectation:
- Above Bachelor Degree, Major in mechanic and electric or construction engineering or foreign trade or marketing is preferred.
- 4-5 years experience in business development / sales in Export market, preferably in construction/decoration materials in the ASIA area.
- Person who be familiar with the pump or constructional/decoration material market refer outlined area, or familiar with prospection targeting Interior designers, facility managers, architects, contractors, fit out / fitting managers, (hotel) maintenance managers
- Good communication skill and team work spirit.
- Experienced with dealer management and development; strong marketing/negotiation skills
- knowledge in digital marketing and experience to manage and operate digital social media like Linkedin, Facebook and others .
Skills and Personal Attributes:
- Very good English, very good command of Mandarin (preferably native Chinese or South ASIA)
- Highly computer literate – MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint; email
- Honesty and integrity, good interpersonal skills, a team player able to work with other members to achieve goals of the team
- Self-driven, self-organized with ability to prioritize tasks based on set objectives
- Able to work independently, hands-on and proactive
- Open-minded and Willing to travel through the region
All applicants please send your CVs as early as possible before end of May. 2019.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.