Job Title: EHS Manager
Report to: General Manager
Location: Changshu, Jiangsu
A globally owned furniture company is looking for an EHS Manager. Our client has created this new opening due to fast business growth that requires optimization of the Operations team.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Collect all the newest laws and regulations related to EHS and train all staff about EHS laws and regulations to keep all the behaviors meet them.
- Be responsible to all site EHS activities, enforcement of EHS practice and establish site EHS goals.
- Establish and improve plant EHS system continuously and set up EHS procedures, rules, regulations, standards. Set up site incident reporting procedures.
- Control all personnel and contractors at site pass EHS training and obey EHS rules and regulations at site
- Review and approval on contractor's safety plan.
- Monitor, control and supervise contractor's activities that involved high risk and hazardous operation.
- Conduct routine site EHS inspections. Hold EHS meetings and track action plans.
- Update Site Safety Report in regular basis
- Ensure and conduct ISO 14001, Ten Cycle, FM and Bureau standard safe production systems implementation and maintenance.
- All staff EHS awareness training
- Organize yearly wastes monitor
- Organize and lead emergency drilling
- Do EHS department yearly budget and implement EHS projects under budget.
- EHS study about new machines, new technique, new layout or new building
- Save and keep all EHS documents orderly
- Participate 5S management
- Technological academy above, majored in Environmental Engineering, Safety Engineering or other related discipline
- Best to have related work experience at foreign company,
- Good read & writing English skill
- Good training & communication skill
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.