Our client is an top MNC pharma company, plant in wuxi:
- Help FK SSPC Plan to set-up a production team and production processes for the manufacturing of FSMP powder and liquid products. Starting from dispensing, formulation, filling etc. to final packaging.
- Review and optimize planned FSMP production lay-out and processes.
- Hire and train production operators, shift leaders and supervisors to operate the future FSMP production.
- Draft necessary production documentation (batch manufacturing records, SOP’s etc.) for a compliant FSMP production.
- Implement production processes according to FSMP production guidelines.
- Prepare production workshops with the right production equipment, instruments and tools for production and cleaning.
- Support the installation and qualification of the production process equipment
- Lead the production department in the start-up and manufacturing of test and registration samples.
- Manage commercial production of our FSMP portfolio in a cost efficient, safe and compliant way.
- Prepare efficient production plan, incl. shift planning, considering market, product process and cleaning requirements.
- Provide daily, weekly and monthly production reports capturing the agreed KPI’s
- Familiarize with FSMP and other necessary guidelines (safety, ISO etc.) and ensure that the personnel and production are following the latest guidelines.
- Prepare production for any potential overseas FSMP requirements, which might be necessary for potential export of FSMP products.
- Build-up production team that can start-up, operate and maintain installed spray-dry and powder filling/packaging equipment in the plant
- Support in building up relevant capabilities in production for start-up and operating the future production lines.
- Review and approve related documentation that they are in accordance to the relevant regulations and guidelines.
- Preparation of relevant production reports.
- Supervise and comply with FSMP production guidelines ISO9001、ISO50001、ISO14001、OHSAS18001 and other relevant regulations. Safety risk prevention, energy saving and emission reduction, continuous improvement.
Experience and Qualifications
- Team building experience.
- Ability to manage multiple complex problems with the potential for rapid change of scope and/or direction
- Strong analytical approach, excellent problem solving capabilities and the ability to debate issues in a constructive manner
- Ability to organize and priorities the work of self and team in an environment.
- Strong English skills; both verbally and written
- Outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing/negotiating skills; high level of professional credibility and driven with the skills required to develop strong alliances and partnerships, internally and externally. An individual who will positively contribute to managing the corporate message.
- Highly motivated personality
- 10+ years of milk powder production experience and at least 5+ years as production manager
- Work experience in a MNC preferred
Please send the CV to email@example.com,