Job Title: Plant Manager
Location: Taichung, Taiwan
Report to: General Manager Taiwan
The Plant Manager is responsible for manufacturing site operations, leading all operations activities including meeting HSE standards, production and maintenance, engineering and projects, quality assurance and control, supplies and deliveries, people and financial initiatives with the aim of achieving the annual objectives of HSE and volumes metrics, AOP planning and cost effectiveness, and other targets as set by the organization.
- Manages a complex manufacturing operation. Plays a major role in planning, organizing, reviewing, and controlling the plant operation.
- Accountable for multiple chemical processes of high capital intensity and complexity. The position manages a staff between 50 - 100 employees.
- Directs production and ensures cost effectiveness and consistency with prescribed quality, accuracy, and performance standards.
- Participates in the development of the short-and-long term strategy and its deployment of operational systems as a member of the leadership team.
- Maintains plant property and equipment to ensure compliance with governmental regulations and to ensure effective and economical operations.
- Assures effective customer service and relations through timely delivery of quality products.
- Selects, trains, develops, and motivates manufacturing staff to maintain plant operations.
- Assures compliance of all plant operations with company policy and federal, state, and local regulations.
- over 15 years and above working experiences in chemical or new energy industry in an operations/production environment, including at least 5 years’ leadership exposure;
- Strong leadership skills including strategy, key performance index, leading and developing the team. Experience in reliability or TPM will be a valuable plus;
- Good understanding of various programs applied in chemical manufacturing sites such as operational excellence, process safety, ISO and OSHEA systems.
- Experienced in process safety management, safety risk assessment, and ISO management system (OSHA18001 or equal system);
- Passionate and results driven.
- Strong English communication both oral and written, and good presentation and cross functional communication capabilities;
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to Janet.Yeh@morganphilipstw.com. You can also reach us at +886-2-2757-7268#288.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.