Job Title: Segment Manager
Report to: China Commercial Director
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy and etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner: with a complete range of products as its core program. With customized specialty solutions for multifarious market niches to complement its standard products. With comprehensive consultancy and service capabilities.
- Serve as a grounded and well trusted senior advisor to assist the Master Fluid Solutions sales team in approaching customer accounts with a holistic service solution offering to
- Favorably differentiate the company versus its competitors, and
- Drive positive growth in existing customer account sales.
- Along with sales management, evaluate and select appropriate key accounts (KA) across China with China CD and sales management.
- Utilize broad and deep customer growth experiences in Auto component related industry to inspire and guide sales team to reach deeper than they do, today, to really delight the customer with the MFS product and service portfolio in the near future.
- Jointly ideate KA goals, strategies, and initiatives for each KA in to a 1st year KA Plan which draws in the skills and functional responsibilities across MFS.
- Along with China CD, AM SSD, RSMs, drive the execution of KA Plans through a) in-field work at customer site, and b) milestone tracking for Level 3 China goal deployment. Result is to be tangible sales growth.
- Leverage resources of both the MFS and MCC global organizations to achieve KA growth goals across all accounts.
- Develop segment offer.
- Identify large accounts.
- Identify the particular application concern in the segment.
- Develop product solution to meet particular application concern.
- Develop business alliance with central procurement division and central technical application. division of corporate account to influence the local plants from “Top to Down”.
- New business development in large accounts by closely working with local DSM and RSM.
- Develop horizontal alliance with key players in Metal working industry.
- Participate the industrial seminar to improve brand awareness.
- Driving for results
- Acting as a champion for change
- Serving the market and customers
- Building and supporting teams
- Supporting coworkers
- Technical/Professional knowledge/proficiency
- Analysis and strategy development
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Global planning and organizing skills
- Bachelor’s degree and seven or more years’ expectation in sales in the technical and metal working area.
- Knowledge of Metalworking Fluids/Chemical industrial.
- Proactive, energetic and have high potential to win the business.
- Have the ability to identify and qualify new business opportunities/new customer and distributor opportunities in the market place.
- This position requires travel, often overnight, and requires international travel.
- Must work within the strong ethical and moral standards of the company.
- Good interpersonal, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Comply with the Corporation’s policies in respect to travel, expenses and all reporting functions.
- Have the ability to work under big pressure.
- Sensitive with market challenges.
- Proficiency in OFFICE software.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.