1. Advices, helps, coaches, supports Site operational management in the EHS actions implementation to reach Corporate EHS objectives.
2. Prepare the local yearly EHS plan consistent with the Corporate strategy and objectives and monitors its deployment.
3. Ensures that Corporate EHS standards and tools are deployed on site.
4. Ensures EHS Risk Assessment is done & appropriate measures to control risks are defined for the Site.
5. Prepares, implements and maintains emergency plans at Site level.
6. Makes sure activities of sub-contractors are under control with respect to EHS, especially where interfaces are involved with other contractors or operational areas.
7. Set up the EHS standard procedures under conducting from the HQ
1. Bachelor Degree in a relevant discipline
2. Experience in Environment, Health & Safety domain in a senior position (HSE Manager, EHS Manager, EH&S Manager, HS&E Manager, Safety Director, EHS Director, Director EHS, etc)
3. EHS experience specifically in manufacturing industries
4. Good knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ISO 45001
5. Deep knowledge of local legal EHS requirements
6. Experience with internal and external EHS audits