Job Title: Talent Acquisition Consultant
Report to: Talent Acquisition Lead
Our client in this search is a global leading specialty chemical company.
Manage the full process from conducting hiring needs in-take session, defining effective hiring channels, behavior-based selection, to offer proposal and communication, and other processes prior to on-boarding process. Also active participation in company talents pipeline programs, eg.: campus recruiting and other talents channels, capable and committed to live the goal of Quality, Speed, Diversity and Cost.
- Engage hiring manager and conduct quality in-take session and define the hiring needs.
- Propose searching solutions with a good mix of channels.
- Manage the hiring system and process with proficiency.
- Posting to multiple job boards, intranet and internet and other social media as needed.
- Searching, screening, behavior-based interviewing and recommending qualified candidates for assigned job positions.
- Effective discussions, feedback, follow up during the searching process and make proper adjustments of hiring activities to ensure a productive hiring cycle.
- Engage hiring managers, HR Partners and influence, and advance the hiring agenda/progress to drive close hiring cases, mobilize resources/supports of TA Team and Leaders as needed.
- Coordinating candidates’ selection, drive panel discussions if necessary, hiring decision making process.
- Handling offer proposal and communication process.
- Establish and maintain recruitment channels across the country including headhunting, campus, intermediaries, job fairs and employee referrals.
- Drive to meet and beat TA performance metrics in cycle time, balance of hiring channels, etc.
- 8+ years TA experience in researching firm or in house TA or Human Resources experience with direct responsibility for supporting internal or outside customer base
- Hands on experiences of hiring variety of positions, including senior positions and different job functions.
- Strong results orientation and follow through accountability.
- Excellent interpersonal and influencing skills, effective communication with people from different cultures and levels
- Self-motivated, be willing to work under stress
- Experiences of campus hires, panel interview, and assessment center experiences will be a plus.
- Well-balanced competence as an overall generalist in HR function will be a plus with specialized competence in recruiting
- Bachelor or above degree, in HR or Phycology education background preferred, but not limited to these background only.
- Certified behavior based interview skills as a plus.
- Excellent Mandarin and English language skills- written, spoken and reading
- Good IT skills, Microsoft Windows packages
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV in Word format to email@example.com. You can also reach Patty at +886-2-2757-7268#222
Please note, that while 博禹Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.