Job Title: Channel Sales Manager
Report to: China Commercial Director
Our client is a multinational specialty chemicals company focusing on general industry, automotive, energy and etc. The company is a top-ranking front-runner: with a complete range of products as its core program. With customized specialty solutions for multifarious market niches to complement its standard products. With comprehensive consultancy and service capabilities.
- Be responsible for development and maintaining of strategic partner/channel approach. To produce the distributor mapping together with Sales and BU in order to effectively drive sales revenue.
- Be responsible for development and maintaining of strategic partner/channel approach.
- Be responsible for the management and development of the Channel from a policy, partner contracts process and sales engagement perspective.
- Develop promotions and incentives with partners.
- Review performance of distributors.
- Produce distributor mapping together with Sales and BU.
- Support Sales to manage all partners’ accounts information and contracts (including Distributors and Reseller).
- Partner enablement and training.
- Provide channels development and close engagement leadership with partners.
- Coordinate customer events to effectively drive sales revenue through channel partners.
- Work closely with the regional sales lead, marketing, consulting and support organizations.
- Have the ability to resolve issues and channel conflict effectively as they arise.
- Provide and coordinate post-sales support working with the company CN account managers and specialists.
- Implement activities and initiatives in line with specific vision and strategic objectives for the company China business.
- Driving for results
- Acting as a champion for change
- Serving the market and customers
- Building and supporting teams
- Supporting coworkers
- Negotiation skills
- Communication skills
- Global planning and organizing skills
- A minimum of five years working in the similar role.
- Bachelor degree in Auto, Mechanical, Engineering or Business Administration.
- Good understanding of tools business of advantage.
- Have the ability to get in details, and solve problems.
- Strategically thinking ability.
- Organizational leadership skills: aggressive in achieving results, while collaborating and communicating effectively with other members of the team.
- Have the ability to create an atmosphere in which timely and high quality information flows smoothly between self and others.
- Encourage the open expression of ideas and opinions of others.
- Have the ability to develop plans that are thorough, realistic, and effective in meeting goals.
- Have the ability to analyze issues by gathering relevant information systematically and considering a broad range of issues of factors.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to email@example.com
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.