· Responsible for the total revenue delivery and direct contribution of the accounts in his/her group
· Deliver the financial targets
· Deliver on New Business Targets
· Develop the yearly Client business plans and monthly reports for all key accounts under his / her portfolio
Personnel and Training
· To ensure the development and appropriate training of personnel.
· Responsibilities for the identification and recruitment of personnel.
· Training and development of local staff to undertake/support the services we provide (in this case for the entire group).
· Contribute actively to the management team and associated forums which add to the continued evolvement of the business.
Account Planner/Strategic Counsel
· Be the key strategy and Client relationship owner for his/her assigned Clients.
· Ultimate responsibility for Client satisfaction and overall quality of output of the agency
· Provide clients counsel in the development of successful customer management strategies
· General business planning and marketing strategy advice.
Business Development (supporting the Managing Director)
· Independently and in partnership with the appropriate MLG partners to develop, refine and implement the business development strategy
· To identify and develop new business opportunities
· To identify and deliver new business activities augment and/or expand the MLG Advertising services.
· To present and pitch our services to potential clients in a competitive context.
· Develop long-term business and grow MLG’s share of Client
· Oversee client service teams and assure delivery of assigned agency tasks.
· Maintain outstanding relationships with key senior Clients
· Ensure quality of services to clients
· Development of close working relationships with other members of the MLG group.
· Drive integrated opportunities and drive new business opportunities into other business units.
· Chinese language and/or previous experience in China preferred.
· Education/ Experience: BA from an accredited school;
· 10 + years of increasing levels of responsibility and experience managing services and project related business; preferably with a combination of marketing, branding, business process, and ideally, tech industry exposure.
· Demonstrated understanding of several industries, ideally.
· Must exemplify leadership and excellence in both client management and in new business development.
· Traditional advertising or digital experience.
· Must have the ability to personally develop a strong external presence for the company.
· Experience managing large staff organizations with service and business development incentives.
· Thorough understanding of marketing new media techniques including Internet, Intranet and extranet development, as well as understanding of overall marketing strategy and integrated communications.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Ability to develop and motivate a team and assist with the integration of the Account Management group within MLG group.
· Superior written and verbal communication skills and outstanding presentation abilities.
· Strong listening skills and the ability to be open to new ideas from team members, coworkers, industry sources and clients.
· Ability to manage several projects at once.
· A source of innovation, passion and creative vision.
· Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other departments.
· Must have strong financial management skills.