Position: Field Sales Expert
Department: Performance Alloys & Composites (PAC)
The position is responsible for driving profitable revenue growth of the company's products and services in key accounts. The position reports to Field Sales Manager.
Propel The company’s sales performance
- Deliver "top line" growth through sustained, profitable value-added sales and new business opportunities within named accounts
- “Go deep" into the business' largest customers and prospects to develop and execute a detailed account plan, engaging other functional resources to grow sales across Performance Alloys & Composites' product lines
- Work effectively with market and product experts to execute and refine market / product strategies in named accounts and beyond
- Deliver and maintain accurate sales forecasts and reports
- Maintain detailed and timely account records in CRM system
- Develop a strong working knowledge of multiple Performance Alloys & Composites product lines, selling the full portfolio of products, and seeking sales opportunities for other the company products
- Work with the region and business leadership to improve service to the end customer and drive the company’s commercial excellence
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Materials or Mechanical Engineering preferred) or related technical discipline is required. Professional training in sales is strongly desired.
- Minimum 10 years professional work experience
- Minimum 5 years in a sales role with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in selling technical products and key OEM account management are strongly desired
- Able to think strategically; develop and execute a comprehensive account plan
- Demonstrated skills in technical selling
- Highly motivated with a positive, energized approach; eager to lead and drive improvement
- Able to establish and cultivate cross functional relationships across a multi-site environment and engage these resources to support account plans
- Strong communicator, collaborator and negotiator
- Strong leadership capacity and results driven attitude
- Strong moral and ethical compass
- Knowledge of CRM (Sugar) and SAP preferred
- Travel up to 40%
Critical Competencies for Success
- ENGAGE: Create receptivity with current and potential customers
- DISCOVER: Drive a level of dialogue with our customers that stimulates mutual understanding
- Build Value: Bring value to customers as a trusted advisor
- Advance: Drive high gain, mutual commitment with customers
- Technical Knowledge: Understands the company’s products and applications in customer’s solutions
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only.
Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.