Our client is a global top tier professional service company with fast growing and booming business in China, they are looking for a Senior Associate, based in Beijing.
This Senior Associate will be responsible for
- Efficiently identify and establish consulting relationships with professionals and experts best suited to participate in our highest priority client inquiries through telephone marketing and email;
- Grow the expert by recruiting key opinion leaders on a strategic/tactical mode, using recruiting campaigns, leveraging industry and professional lists, trade and business associations, referrals and other relationships;
- Interview prospective industry leaders as needed and capture critical data in profile management systems;
- Consult with client-facing Research Managers to gauge clients’ needs and fulfill time-sensitive research requests for clients by analyzing client inquiries and identifying and qualifying primary populations;
- Understand clients research workflows and objectives, and thereby support client-facing colleagues in growing client relationships by utilization of best practices when dealing with prospective and current industry experts;
- Develop a working knowledge of core industry coverage to improve project and product service quality. Develop awareness of broader industry trends/dynamics relevant to expert recruitment and client service;
- Work on other projects.
To be qualified, you should have bachelor degree or above, oversea education background is preferred, with 3-5 years good track record in TA roles or Headhunting roles. Good communication and interpersonal skills are highly required and it is essential to be fluent in English.
Interested in this opportunity and if you are qualified, please send your updated resume to email@example.com or dial 01085670261 and ask for Angela SONG for a further confidential talk.