Report to: Category Manager
possess in-depth product knowledge across the assigned product category.
Passion for the category products and good sense on product and market trends.
Sourcing and Negotiation
thoroughly prepare for hard negotiations, using analytics. Apply necessary technical knowledge and analysis to support negotiation arguments and build negotiation strategy.
Be able to correctively evaluate supplier potential and constraints; select suppliers and products based on profit/risk analysis in addition to quality/price ratio. Capable of monitoring and scoring existing suppliers with systematic approach. Skillful in engaging suppliers, promoting ARENA image among suppliers.
Recruit, retain and motivate members of the category team. Communicate effectively and provide the right coaching to the team. Set challenging objectives and support the team to achieve them. Effectively manage internal and external conflicts. Able to work effectively with parallel teams.
* at 5 years working experience;
* Good knowledge of European market (France, Germany, Switzerland and Italy especially);
* Preferable experience with leading European retailers or traders;
* An excellent communicator with European buyers and internal team, well organized and highly convincing in making product proposals;
* Independent and autonomy at work to organize project schedule, his/her own workload and those of his/her team members;
* Being able to make pertinent solution proposals to succeed sourcing projects and handle customer claims;
* A good team player and be able to coach his/her team for better performance;
* Resilient and determined at work.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.