Job Title: Hotel General Manager
The General Manager oversees the overall operations within the hotel and is fully accountable for Profit & Loss.
He/she will provide leadership and strategic planning to all departments in support of service culture, maximized operations, guest satisfaction, and profitability.
Fluency in Chinese and English is required for this position.
- Lead all key property issues including but not limited to capital projects, renovations, brand initiatives, hospitality initiatives, and customer service demands.
- Manage the key elements of a successful hotel: Revenue Generation, Profitability, Guest Satisfaction and Associate Retention.
- Ensure full compliance to Hotel operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards.
Respond to audits to ensure continual improvement is achieved.
- Deliver hotel budget goals and set other strategic goals for the property.
- Develop improvement actions and carry out costs savings.
- Closely monitor the hotel's business reports on a daily basis and take action accordingly.
Hold regular briefings and meetings with all heads of departments.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
Manage and develop the Hotel key personnel to ensure career progression and development.
- 12+ combined years working in the relevant industry.
- 3+ years in Hotel General Manager position.
- Proven ability to make profit.
- Must have a strong understanding of Financial Statements and possess the ability to react with impactful strategies.
- Ability to prepare and monitor property budgets and cost control worksheets.
- Accurate forecasting/budgeting at assigned property.
- Full working proficiency in Chinese and English.