- Based in Xiamen
Act as the interface of customer and distributor, and is responsible for handling a defined set of accounts for the chemical sales support. Lead the customer service group on daily operations.
Report to Supply Chain Manager. Work under minimum supervision and provide guidance to junior colleagues.
The incumbent is responsible for Chemical sales contract administration, order fulfillment and customer care. Coordinate the customer payment, and logistics plan to execute the sales in efficient manner. Ensure data integrity in SAP system and documentation accuracy. Coordinate customer complaint, conduct service survey and deliver customer care to achieve customer satisfaction. Take lead in the daily operation. Assist the manager on business process update and development. Lead the related SAP optimization and business re-engineering project.
- Daily communication with Sales Manager, Logistics scheduler, Finance, Assets Planner, Technical and Marketing Coordinator
- Daily communication with Customers and Distributors
- Interact closely with sales team to administrate documentation of sales contract and enter the sales order through SAP work processes, ensure the documentation and system entry complies with standard operating principles. Lead to file and update Contracts and Sales orders as necessary including amendments, and ensure it complies with the approval guidelines.
- Manage customer payment status, measure customer payment performance. Lead to perform payment verification and order release. Monitor the Fapiao issuance.
- Review shipping resource and vessel schedule from logistics scheduling team and ensure customers are informed. Lead to trace shipment to keep customer posted on the shipment status.
- Understand customer order patterns and service requirement, ensure balance with forecast, and act on deviations, so the benefit of the company and the customer. Monitor customer complaints. Ensure customer care and satisfaction, document and conduct customer satisfaction survey.
- Take lead in the daily operation. Assist the manager on business process update and development. Lead the related SAP optimization and business-reengineering project.
- Provide guidance to junior colleagues.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Manager.
- Bachelor degree in Business, Marketing or Supply Chain Management.
- 5~7 years in a customer service representative role where admin sales contract and fulfill sales order, including 2-3 group leader experience, Polymer industry knowledge would be an advantage
- Thorough knowledge of work and SAP process (order receipt, payment receipt, SAP entries, data analysis).
- Effective communication with all others regarding customer complaints and problem resolution.
- Ability to work independently in a highly integrated team and well communicated with diverse groups of people across all levels and culture.
- Demonstrated capability for strategic thinking, strong at problem shooting and resolution.
- SOP architecture and SAP project involvement.
- Excellent communication skills in English (writing and speaking).
- Good IT skills (MS office & SAP)
- Pleasant, integrity, accountable and proactive personality with a service oriented and collaborative mindset.
Qualified and interested Parties please apply with your CV and latest salary in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, that while Morgan Philips welcomes and appreciates all candidate response, volume of replies allows us to respond to short-listed candidates only. Resumes are collected for recruitment purposes only.