Job Title: Technical Director
Reports to: Managing Director
Job Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Major in Mechanical Engineering, prefer chemical machinery, Bachelor degree or above;
- Fluent English & Chinese communication ability & strong communication skill;
- Know well about manufacturing process of Pressure Vessel
- Good knowledge of chemical machinery design, welding technology, strength calculation of the Satandard of GB150, ASME, PED or AD2000.
- Experience in ANSYS will be an advantage;
- Ten years or above management experience, good inter-department communication skills.
- Has enough knowledge & experience of quality management
- Senior Engineer Certificate and the Certificate for Pressure Vessel design level III.
Job Requirements and Experiences
- Effective manage the design & manufacturing process team with 30 person or above;
- Do well planning of design and manufacturing process department, to enable project execution on time with good quality
- Based on Pressure Vessel Norm, customer specification & standard, company internal specification/rule, to lead team to accomplish mechanical design, strength calculation, welding book, etc.
- Improve the productivity & quality of team, and improve the standardization of design work; Design to Cost
- Effective communication with HQ
- Self-motivated, result-oriented and strong passion