- Work in collaboration with Exec Management and from other areas of the Bank to develop and execute a transformation plan that leverages the full suite of process optimization methodologies, including appropriate Lean 6 Sigma tools and techniques, to drive a step change in operational efficiency and customer experience.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture in the business service/function and other areas of the Bank different and provide guidance and challenge to operational/front line units around their actual results. Production Management data will also be used to help the executive team take strategic decisions around resource deployment.
- Establish a process analysis and process optimization cadre and overall Lean 6 Sigma philosophy to support delivery of agreed efficiency and productivity targets.
- Build trusting relationships with internal customers by consistently delivering value add consultancy services and delivery that exceeds expectations and positions for sustained success.
- Work with management across Customer Groups and key stakeholders (Compliance, Audit, HR etc) to constantly challenge ‘perceived wisdom’, to achieve buy-in for the recommended solution and its implementation approach, to evaluate the impact of change, and to ensure monetization of benefits.
- Work across Group Businesses and support functions in the region to create an organizational ‘momentum for change’ based around commonality of solutions and standardization of product and process.
- Be knowledgeable about financial business drivers and customers, the businesses of competitors, and emerging trends in the industry landscape
- Proactively interact with its delivery partners ( Business Services and other support areas) to understand current state and go forward opportunities
Deploy process optimization/CI Capability:
- Light Automation and Blue Prism implementation.
- Responsible for production related transformation of the Bank’s end to end processes; developing a close link between production analysis and process improvement
- Use Lean Six Sigma methodology to study the process weaknesses/ defects and develop subject matter expertise on improvement methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma;
- Training & Methodology: Deploy Operations Six Sigma accreditation program and standardize tools and practices used by PRI teams locally; Deploy a standard training Six Sigma training curriculum and increase PRI competency across the country ; Development and delivery of common Lean Six sigma improvement tool templates and ‘toolkit’.
- Reengineer operational processes: To complete and implement end -to-end reviews to identify potential and reengineer services E2E and to deliver output at market compatible and competitive unit costs and quality.
- Establish a team of process optimization and Production Management experts across the country and Product disciplines who work together and look to replicate process/automation opportunities
- Actively participate and establish a key role as part of the business service/function and other Bank areas senior management team in the country; the incumbent must be viewed by their leadership peers as key achieving their own service, operational and financial objectives
- Establish very strong bonds with the other Process Optimization Execution teams to ensure that the organization as whole works end to end to deliver superior customer service and value.
Operational Effectiveness & Control:
- Maintain and ensure due observance of Internal Control Standards and Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal / external auditors and external regulators
- Develop and deploy standardised operational processes across the region such that these processes can be readily migrated to low cost GR centres where we can leverage the group’s global economies
- Ensure that assignments are delivered using the appropriate technologies and tools including Group standards
- Contribute to enhancing the Global Operational Effectiveness methods, tools and standards.
- Significant understanding and experience of using Six Sigma/Lean methodologies and techniques.
- Multi-business experience in a business development domain.
- Proven experience in setting organizational direction and communicating and implementing overall business goals.
- Ability to analyze large amounts of data and quickly draw conclusions on what the data means.
- High commercial orientation with the fundamental objective to improve efficiency so as to free up time for the front line to invest in customer experience and revenue generation.
- Ability to maintain control, direction and motivation in an ever-changing environment
- Ability to work and influence decision making in matrix based environment
- Statistical ability to analyze complex numerical data and provide logical recommendations /observations
- Ability to lead, motivate and develop individuals within a team
- Highly effective and persuasive communication skills（both verbal and written）
- Strategic outlook with the orientation to deliver projects involving wide dimensions and different nature of complexities
- Ability to understand and implement Group risk management policies.
- Ability to manage & engage multiple stakeholders, meet their expectations, negotiate in situations of conflicting interests and influence key decision makers in a positive manner
- Proven Operations, Planning and Project management skills.