Client background: Our client is a global leading listed-firm in oil and gas industry, with fast-growing business in China. 1. BASIC FUNCTION:
Generate Weekly and Monthly reports and Participates in arranging and providing analysis, support and contribute to the resolution of the JV’s business, technical, marketing, and financial issues.
Report to Portfolio Management & Development Director and receive continuous supervision from the JV managers.
Incumbent is responsible for generating draft reports as scheduled and ad-hoc reports as needed. The incumbent contributes to JV managers in formulating solutions and recommendations on business matters affecting the JV investment.
3. PRINCIPAL DUTIES:
- Review and keep abreast of finance, marketing, political, business environment, technical trends, local and corporate news, and other factors affecting the JV.
- Maintain the frequent reports up-to-date for including but not limited to:
- Downstream Monthly Report
- International Operation Weekly Dashboard
- Joint Venture Quarterly Performance Report
- Asia Fact Sheet
- Asia and Global Headquarters Accountability Reports
- JV Performance Supplementary Report
- Performance Dialogue
- Develop and conduct presentations on studies or projects as may be requested.
- Maintain up-to-date materials on the JV, these include JV History, background information and chronology of changes that occurred to the venture since its acquisition.
- Ensure records and files received and prepared in relation to his assigned JVs are accurately filed for both hard copies and electronic copies (via e-cabinet & shared-drive).
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the JV Managers.
- 4. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Economics, Financial Management or closely related specialty.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience in the petroleum industry or work associated with the oversight of investments in companies.
- Good proficiency in MS office applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), with strong Excel skills being preferred.
- Must have good communication skills and the demonstrated ability to produce quality written and oral reports and presentations, in English.
- JV support experience is a plus.